At the current Approval ratings this sitting President has it is not a wonder that he is not impeached and thrown out of office by his coat tails. More than a third of Americans believe that Obama‘s policies have made America’s economy and Job market worse. 55% of Americans disapprove of Obama’s handling of the Economy. Right now historians are already dubbing this the “Great Obama Recession”. So we still have the rubber stamps with mouths saying there is major job creation, well if that is the case then how come they refuse to answer this one simple question? WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THEY AT? Where are all those jobs so the people know where to go to apply for them. I am glad that the mainstream media has finally come to grip with reality and is starting to hold Obama accountable for all his failures.
Liberals aka (DEMOCRATS) tend to forget that Obama for 3yrs had a DEMOCRAT controlled Senate that passed that disastrous health care bill. Even Obama’s very own political base is starting to throw money behind the Republican‘s. That in itself is a sign that the era of Obama was nothing more than a waste of time and nothing more than a resurrection of the Peanut man Jimmy Carter years.
SOURCES: ABC NEWS/WASHINGTON POST
- Obama Polls: Economy Drags Down The President And Congress (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gallup: Obama back down to 43% (hotair.com)
- Obama’s Approval Rating on the Economy Drops to 31% Among Liberals, 50% Among African Americans (firedoglake.com)
- The Self-Marginalization of Barack Obama (blogcritics.org)
- US-Obama Approval: 47% Approve, 48% Disapprove (ABC/Post 7/14-17) (huffingtonpost.com)
- How Obama Lost Control Of The Debt Negotiations (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Is Obama seizing the political center? (cnn.com)
- Will President Obama be impeached over the Debt Ceiling (politics.ie)
- Obama and the Left: a problem for the WH? (salon.com)
- Romney pipes up about the president’s speech (hotair.com)