Once again the Obama Administration is hard at work? What they are wanting to do now is take foreclosed homes and rent them out to people sounds good right? Well it does except many questions remain, which is typical when dealing with the Obama Administration who has proved time after time that half of them have not a damn clue in what they’re doing. So the #1 question on peoples minds are this? Can the person who had the home foreclosed on turn around and rent them? The answer to that is THEY DO NOT KNOW…
While the plans may not advance beyond the concept phase, they are under serious consideration by senior administration officials because rents are rising even as home prices in many hard-hit markets continue to fall due to high foreclosure levels.
ONE THING WE DO KNOW IS THAT THIS IS MORE SOCIALIZING FROM THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, MORE FREE HANDOUTS IN WHICH WILL DRIVE OUR COUNTRY TO THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION. WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALIZE THAT SOCIALISM DOES NOT WORK?
- Obama Considers Renting Out Foreclosed Homes (whyyoumadson.wordpress.com)
- U.S. Considers Renting Foreclosed Homes (online.wsj.com)
- US Gov’t in Talks to Rent Out Foreclosures (urbanciti.wordpress.com)
- It’s on! From Government Motors to Government Homes! (dave-lucas.blogspot.com)
- Government Considers Ways to Rent Foreclosed Homes… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Administration Discusses Potential Housing Policy Prescriptions (robertsinohue.wordpress.com)
- Uncle Sam Weighs Landlord Role (online.wsj.com)
- Government Weighs Turning Foreclosures Into Rentals (blogs.wsj.com)
- What to Expect When Purchasing a Foreclosed Home (moneyning.com)
- U.S. Tackles Housing Slump (online.wsj.com)