Sammy Blackwell says a crazed woman tried to kill her because she thought Blackwell looked like Anthony.
The incident happened on July 8th, just days after Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her 2-year old daughter, Caylee.
Blackwell was working at the Fiesta Mart in Chouteau, when she says Shireen Nalley came in around 10 P.M. to purchase gas.
A short time later Blackwell finished her shift and walked outside to her car.
She noticed a person staring at her as she began to drive away from the store, and says a vehicle began to follow her on the road.
Blackwell says after a few miles her truck was rammed in the back by a minivan driven by Nalley.
Blackwell pulled into a parking lot where her vehicle was rammed again, flipping over twice and landing on the driver’s side.
Police later caught up with Nalley and arrested her.
She was charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
Nalley told police she was “trying to save the children.”
Police say they believe Nalley was severely impaired at the time of the incident.
Blackwell says she is happy to be alive and back home with her daughter, who is also named Caylee.
- Casey Anthony fights call for questioning in defamation suit (ac360.blogs.cnn.com)
- Real ‘Zanny’ Lawyer Wants to Grill Casey Anthony (abcnews.go.com)
- It’s a bad time to be named Casey Anthony (cnews.canoe.ca)
- Woman Nearly Killed For Looking Like Casey Anthony [Mistaken Identity] (gawker.com)
- Casey Anthony Sued: Lawyer Says ‘America Wants Justice’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Casey Anthony Supporters Sending Her Moral Support, Cash For Some Reason (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Casey Anthony Juror Foreman: Casey Anthony was Guilty (cayleeslaw.wordpress.com)
- Casey Anthony fights call for questioning in defamation suit (cnn.com)
- Report: Casey Anthony receiving money in jail (cbsnews.com)
- Casey Anthony Release Set for Sunday (socyberty.com)