I find myself on the fence regarding Rick Perry you know the shoot first ask questions later Governor of Texas. If is most definitely a political force to be reckoned with and could very easily beat Obama in 2012. Hell I could run against Obama in 2012 and easily beat him. I personally think he would be crazy not to run because he has huge support of people who already would like him to run. The establishment loves Rick Perry and so does the Tea Party as well. Only other candidate tat comes close to Rick Perry is well non either the establishment loves them or the Tea Party does. The only 2 establishment Republicans “officially” running right now are Gingrich and Romney. We all know that Romney leads all the MAJOR polls by least 35%.
As it stand right now it is a shoe in for Mitt Romney and he would clobber Barack Obama in the general. Also the only other person I see being able to do this is Rick Perry Michelle Bachmann I think it would be hard for her to pull in the independent swing voters. Only time will tell as the countdown to enter this race is fast approaching….
- Rick Perry Calling GOP Leaders In New Hampshire, Iowa Ahead Of 2012 (huffingtonpost.com)
- Herman Cain Beats Mitt Romney in Nevada Straw Poll (jroycroft.wordpress.com)
- Rick Perry and Friends: Meet the supporters of The Response prayer rally (secularnewsdaily.com)
- SHOWDOWN: Rick Perry Defied The White House And Executed A Foreign Prisoner Tonight (thenewspundit.com)
- Wide open: Perry finding huge numbers of top GOP donors, operatives undecided (hotair.com)
- Does Rick Perry Believe We Can Solve Our Nation’s Problems With Prayer? (alan.com)
- What’s Rick Perry waiting for? (politico.com)
- American Way: Texas execution signals Rick Perry is poised to run for president (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Rick Perry’s BFF ‘Apostle says blacks supporting LGBT equality will be punished by God (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Governor of Texas, Rick Perry, Announces “Lacrosse Week” (lacrosseplayground.com)