For those that are not or have not been following the debt ceiling crisis it is getting good, reminds you of an old episode of the “Young & the Restless”. Once again Obama has shown that he lacks any kind of true leadership what so ever. He has his own party now just shaking their head, it wouldn’t surprise me if Debbie Wasserman Schultz the DNC chairwoman started to endorse a Republican candidate.
Obama doesn’t get his way the liberal comes out in him and he stomps off like a big crybaby! That is exactly what he did today during a debt ceiling meting with Rep. Eric Cantor and Rep. John Boehner and others. He is quoted in saying: “Eric, don’t call my bluff,” the president said, warning Cantor that he would take his case “to the American people.” He told Cantor that no other president — not Ronald Reagan, the president said — would sit through such negotiations. He then pushed back said this meeting is over and walked out. WHAT GREAT LEADERSHIP….This President has been the biggest failure since Jimmy Carter.
I find this absolutely historical I mean who wouldn’t?
- Eric Cantor Claims Obama Stormed Out Of Debt Meeting; Claim Is Disputed (alan.com)
- Stewart Zings Fox ‘Crybabies’ (newser.com)
- Oh my: Angry Obama storms out of debt-ceiling negotiations; Update: “This may bring my presidency down, but I will not yield on this” (hotair.com)
- DNC chairwoman: Republicans acting almost like ‘spoiled children’ on debt ceiling (thehill.com)
- Boehner: Negotiating With White House ‘Like Dealing With Jell-O’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Congressman Joe Walsh Stomps Mud Hole In Obama (caseyhendrickson.wordpress.com)
- Jon Stewart Uses Chris Wallace’s Own Words To Call Fox News ‘Crybabies’ (mediaite.com)
- Cantor rejects debt ceiling plan proposed by Senate Republicans (cnn.com)
- Some in GOP fed up with Cantor’s antics (capitolhillblue.com)