The Republican National Committee (RNC) launched a new commercial on Wednesday called “Change Direction” which contrasts President Obama’s remarks on economics in 2008 with statistics on the current economy. The RNC plans to run the ad in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and New Hampshire.
“The RNC will be taking on Barack Obama in every state where his failed policies have hurt job creators and Americans are looking for work,” Priebus said in a statement.
- RNC ad: Change Direction (hotair.com)
- Top Dollar Donors Rush Back to RNC (usnews.com)
- Reince Priebus Says North Carolina Will Be 2012 Battle Ground (huffingtonpost.com)
- Reince Priebus: Aug. 2 Not ‘End of the World,’ Won’t Trust Entitlement, Tax Reform Promises (blogs.abcnews.com)
- New RNC chairman says NC will be 2012 battleground (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- McConnell Proposal Sets Stage as Debt Meetings Continue – Fox News (news.google.com)
- RNC brings down debt, raises millions (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- New RNC chairman says NC will be 2012 battleground (sfgate.com)
- RNC Chairman on Trump: ‘It’s his choice’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- RNC Chairman on Trump: ‘It’s his choice’ (via CNN Political Ticker) (techweev.com)