So now we have some far left liberal group wanting to put George W. Bush on trial for war crimes? It is about that time of year, every year some idiot group wants to put George W. Bush on some silly trial for war crimes? REALLY? When their misiaha Obama has continued on with George W. Bush’s EXACT same policies.
The New York-based Human Rights Watch said in a report released on Tuesday that the US authorities were legally obliged to investigate the top echelons of the Bush administration over crimes such as torture, abduction and other mistreatment of prisoners. It says that the former administration’s legal team was part of the conspiracy in preparing opinions authorizing abuses that they knew to have no standing in US or international law.
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT…More buffoonery from the radical far left.
READ THE ARTICLE HERE!
- HRW wants Bush and members of his Administration prosecuted for war crimes (politics.ie)
- George W Bush should be prosecuted over torture, says human rights group (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- George W Bush should be prosecuted over torture, says human rights group (guardian.co.uk)
- Torture: crimes with impunity | Editorial (guardian.co.uk)
- Bush ‘should face torture probe’ (bbc.co.uk)
- What a day for a daydream…. (tagg-lines.com)
- Debate on torture – Rights group: Investigate Bush (politico.com)
- Human Rights Watch: Prosecute Bush (thedailybeast.com)
- George Bush Raised the Debt Ceiling Nine Times That included an Entitlement and Bailout During His Presidency With Republican Support (fredericacade.wordpress.com)
- George W. Bush: My Way or The Highway (socyberty.com)