What is going on for all these staffers to just walk out on a campaign they are passionate about? I know one thing I would not hire them on mine. That is a road to career suicide, to just walk out on a candidate that you claim is going to win. Sounds like they are pulling an Obama, they go which way the wind blows.
Herman Cain’s campaign for the White Househas lost two key staffers from its Iowa team, with the resignations coming on the heels of the loss of a key staffer from its New Hampshire operation, The Iowa Republican reported late Friday.
- Herman Cain: Clarence Thomas With Pizza Sauce. (jeffwinbush.com)
- Where Romney goes Herman Cain will follow (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Herman Cain who? (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Passion (jackrich.wordpress.com)
- Cain popular at gathering of Ohio Tea Party and Patriot groups (dispatch.com)
- Memo to Herman Cain: Obama is a real black man (thegrio.com)
- GOP Debate In New Hampshire – Why Is CNN Afraid Of Herman Cain? (jroycroft.wordpress.com)
- Herman Cain Officially Enters Presidential Race (theroot.com)
- Is Herman Cain The Great Black Hope Of The GOP? (bigthink.com)
- Can Herman Cain really win the GOP nomination? (thegrio.com)