Unlike other Republican nominees Mitt Romney‘s message has been clear and direct. JOBS JOBS JOBS, Mitt Romney knows that in order to restore jobs to America it does not take trillion dollar stimulus packages and expanding Government to a point it chokes out the Private Sector. Mitt Romney knows that you do not regulate companies to oblivion. Mitt Romney has the right plan. Unlike Obama who has had no plan he had no plan in the 2008 elections and 3 years into his failure of a presidency he still has no plan.
“When generations of immigrants looked up and saw the Statue of Liberty for the first time, they surely had many questions and doubts about the life before them, but one thing they knew without a doubt is that they were coming to a place where anything was possible—that in America, their children would have a better life. I believe in that America. I know you believe in that America. It is an America of freedom and opportunity. A nation where innovation and hard work propel the most powerful economy in the world. A land that is secured by
the greatest military the world has ever seen, and by friends
and allies across the globe.”
–Mitt Romney, Stratham, NH, June 2, 2011
Mitt Romney believes in America. He believes that liberty, opportunity, and free enterprise have led to prosperity and strength before and will do so again. America, however, must take decisive action to roll back the misguided policies of the last two years, empower our citizens, and restore the foundations of our nation’s strength.
Why does the Liberals Progressives Socialist Democrats fear Mitt Romney? That is a question that I hear a lot. The reason is he unlike Obama would actually up hold the Constitution instead of trying to bend it and twist it to push his failed policies. The tide of change that the Democrats messiah Obama preached in 2008 is turning on him. Even big time Democrats see a Republican tidal wave heading in 2012. I personally find this electrifying watching the American Voters who voted for Obama in 2008 who were fooled and blinded by the almighty hope and change message are starting to throw their support behind the Republican Candidates and Romney has gotten huge support from independents and those Democrats who will swing to the Republican ticket.
This will be a huge election and one that will always be remembered for hundreds of years to come.
– S. Bravo | The STR
- Why Mitt Romney SHOULD not be President! (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Where Romney goes Herman Cain will follow (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Herman Cain: ‘We’ve got to beat Mitt Romney’s money, not Mitt Romney’ (via CNN Political Ticker) (techweev.com)
- NM-Pres: Bachmann bests Romney, Palin, and former NM Gov. Johnson (dailykos.com)
- Mitt Romney’s Claim That Barack Obama “Made the Recession Worse”: For the Virtual Green Room (delong.typepad.com)
- Is there a Mitt Romney ceiling? (dailykos.com)
- Mitt Romney’s latest flip-flop: Will the media pay attention? (dailykos.com)
- For Mitt Romney, is it all about New Hampshire? (via CNN Political Ticker) (techweev.com)
- Mitt Romney (poodlesplace.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney Claims He Didn’t Say What He Said (alan.com)
- Mitt Romney Does Not Think You Are a Pothole (slog.thestranger.com)