Sounds like pure Rhetoric to me….
There are plenty of ways to mark the beginning of a real presidential campaign. The first campaign ad in Iowa is one of them. And here it is. Click over to a post by the Times’ Jeff Zeleny, who wrote on Tuesday about the decision by Tim Pawlenty, the former governor of Minnesota, to air it now.
- Tim Pawlenty Redux (powerlineblog.com)
- Tim Pawlenty backs down from Mitt Romney during NH. Republican debate (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Tim Pawlenty Admits Missed Chance In GOP Debate (huffingtonpost.com)
- One of Tim Pawlenty’s Biggest Supporters Called President Obama a “Jungle Alien” (slog.thestranger.com)
- Minnesota GOP and the Tim Pawlenty School of Finance (mydd.com)
- Tim Pawlenty: Bill O’Reilly ‘Playing The Race Card On Me?’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Now Tim Pawlenty Has Gotten Glittered Too (mediaite.com)
- Tim Pawlenty’s New Hampshire Ally: Obama is a “Jungle Alien” (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Tim Pawlenty chides Mitt Romney on health care law – San Francisco Chronicle (news.google.com)
- Tim Pawlenty Admits Mistake in Not Going After Mitt Romney During Debate (mediaite.com)