I find it interesting that the United States Congress is going to take the “Libya” issue to another branch of Government. Both Democrats and Republicans met in a Bipartisan group to sue Obama over his misuse of the American military in attacking Libya just because NATO said it was ok to attack Libya, does not mean they have the “say so” to go in and attack a sovereign nation.
“With regard to the war in Libya, we believe that the law was violated. We have asked the courts to move to protect the American people from the results of these illegal policies,” said Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio), who led the 10-member anti-war coalition with Rep. Walter Jones (R-N.C.)
READ THE ARTICLE HERE!
- Kucinich Speaks Out About Assassination Attempts on Gaddafi (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- kucinich (D) impeach Obama! (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Boehner pressures Obama on Libya operation (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Members of Congress Challenge Libyan War in Federal Court (jonathanturley.org)
- Boehner: Obama will violate War Powers Act soon (cbsnews.com)
- Since when does NATO trump the Constitution of the United States? by Dennis Kucinich (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Dennis Kucinich: When I was hungry, you gave me food, not a tax break (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Kucinich to President: Protect Libyan Assets, End War (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- The war in Libya ‘is not a war’. Really? | Dennis Kucinich (guardian.co.uk)
- Signs Of Shift In Foreign Policy (thewesternexperience.com)