Just like you have your “RHINO’s” you have your DINO’s as well….Obama is sounding more and more Republican these days then he ever has. This has to be making his “far-left” wing supporters very angry. Some of them are even calling on other far-left Liberals to stand up and either run against him or try and talk some sense into him.
But see what they fail to realize is that their ideas have failed in a major way…HENCE WHY THEY WERE NEVER TRIED BEFORE….
Yes it is true Obama is a DINO “Democrat In Name Only” See Obama is like a flag waving in the wind. Which ever way the wind blows “The American voter” is the way he leans. Right now he is leaning more and more towards Republican views and ideas. Just listen to this clip below of his weekly address. He is talking about the economy and sounding more like a Republican every second of it.
In his weekly address, President Obama spoke to the American people about how the government is partnering with the private sector to make sure workers have the skills and training they need in this economy. This past Wednesday, he announced commitments by the private sector, colleges, and the National Association of Manufacturers that will make it possible for half a million community college students to get a manufacturing credential that has the industry’s stamp of approval. And on Monday, he will travel to North Carolina to meet with his Jobs Council to work on the steps the government can take to spur private sector hiring in the short-term and ensure our workers have the skills and training they need.
- WATCH: Obama Talks Economic Recovery In Wake Of Grim Poll Numbers On Key Issue (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama Says Private Sector Must Lead U.S. in Creating Jobs (businessweek.com)
- Obama Calls for More Training Programs (online.wsj.com)
- Obama talks of job, economy and new educational initiatives in weekly address (dailykos.com)
- Obama, Republicans focus on jobs in weekly addresses (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Obama: Economic recovery is “going to take time” (salon.com)
- Methinks We Have a D.I.N.O. In Our Midst… (scriptorobscura.wordpress.com)
- Obama: Economic recovery is ‘going to take time’ (sfgate.com)
- Obama: We All Need to Be Patient With the Economy (foxnews.com)
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger Will Talk Jobs in the Weekly Republican Address (chicagonow.com)
- Dino Rossi: Patty Murray is a bigger threat than Osama bin Laden (horsesass.org)
- Dino Rossi’s compassionless conservatism (horsesass.org)
- Obama calls on private sector to create jobs (alternet.org)
- Dino Rossi’s Axis of Evil: ACORN, SEIU and Patty Murray (horsesass.org)