Images of last week’s fatal police shooting in Miami Beach have been released.
Here you see footage recorded on a cell phone by Narces Benoit.
The police are surrounding a car driven by Raymond Herisse. Then they started firing at the 22-year-old.
Herisse was killed, three officers and four bystanders were injured.
Benoit and his girlfriend, Ericka Davis, are accusing authorities of destroying evidence and intimidation.
They say the only reason this video is still around because they were able to hide a memory card before authorities smashed the phone that captured this incident.
They have hired a lawyer, saying they “want the right thing to be done.”
- Miami Beach Memorial Day Lethal Shooting ??? (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Miami Beach Memorial Day Shooting May 30th 2011, cellphone video (pdalbury.wordpress.com)
- Photography Is Not A Crime of the Day (thedailywh.at)
- Miami Police Accused of Destroying Evidence of Memorial Day Shooting (theroot.com)
- Eyewitness to Miami Beach shooting alleges police misconduct (cnn.com)
- Miami Police Shoot Man to Death, Attempt to Steal/Destroy All Video Evidence of Shooting Man to Death (reason.com)
- Police deny damaging cell phone of witness to Florida shooting (cnn.com)
- Officer ‘crushed eyewitness’s phone and held gun to his head as he recorded fatal shootout’ (VIDEO) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Miami Beach Police Say They Found Gun In Car Of Man They Killed (pixiq.com)
- New Footage Of Miami Memorial Day Police Shooting! [Video] (thehiphopconsultant.com)