When President Bush was in office the Democrats Liberals protested the Patriot act. They detested it, couldn’t stand it. Now that the Food Stamp President is in office they support it. What a bunch of morons. Let’s take a look at the Food Stamp President and his flips and flops, he supported offshore drilling then he didn’t support it now he supports it again.
I could write an entire book on the crap the Liberal Socialist of America has flipped on. If you want to get a Liberal to agree with you all you have to do is this one secrete: REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY.. So if the Republicans came out and said they supported Abortions the Liberals would say “Oh abortions” are bad. If the republicans would come out and say we need universal health care and the Government pays for everything. The Liberals would also say NO THAT IS BAD NO WAY.
All you have to do is go back and see where leading Liberals have spoken out against conservative ideas but now they support them.
This is what the Obama campaign said about efforts to increase domestic drilling for oil back on July 14th: [Drilling] would merely prolong the failed energy policies we have seen from Washington for 30 years. Senator Obama believes Americans need real short-term relief, which is why he has proposed a second round of stimulus with energy rebates for working families.
Now this is Obama today: “My interest is in making sure we’ve got the kind of comprehensive energy policy that can bring down gas prices,” Obama said in an interview with The Palm Beach Post.
“If, in order to get that passed, we have to compromise in terms of a careful, well thought-out drilling strategy that was carefully circumscribed to avoid significant environmental damage – I don’t want to be so rigid that we can’t get something done,” Obama said.
So new domestic drilling efforts would merely prolong failed policies, but if getting behind such efforts and supporting them will buy Obama a few votes well then he’s more than happy to throw his principles to the wayside and join in.
The good news? Obama fleeing from the “we can’t drill our way out of this” nonsense is an indication that the winds of energy politics are shifting to the better.
THINK PEOPLE…GET IN THE KNOW…GET TO KNOW THE CHOICES YOU HAVE…
- The shoe that flew past Bush must of hit Obama! (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Blame Washington as gas prices stay high (chron.com)
- Are All Liberals This Dumb? (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Obama oil plan aims to keep Congress at bay (business.financialpost.com)
- Obama says drill (politico.com)
- ENERGY CAVE: In the middle of the night, President Obama approves more drilling: “In what can only… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Another view of Obama’s “Energy policies”. (doesitallmatter2.wordpress.com)
- Morning Bell: Obama’s Anti-Energy Policies Are Bankrupting America (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Obama Pressed: Opens Up Drilling in Alaska (thewesternexperience.com)
- Obama Calls for More Offshore Drilling. Again. (treehugger.com)