I want to like TPAW but still do not much about him………..
Tim Pawlenty is casting himself as the Republican candidate willing to tell the country hard truths as he seeks the presidency, announcing in corn-dependent Iowa that its prized federal subsidies for ethanol should be phased out.
- Tim Pawlenty Opens Campaign In Iowa With Call To End Ethanol Subsidies (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Pawlenty in Iowa: Phase out ethanol subsidies (thehill.com)
- Tim Pawlenty enters 2012 race: how he might win – Christian Science Monitor (news.google.com)
- Pawlenty launches 2012 White House bid (msnbc.msn.com)
- Tim Pawlenty Formally Steps Into 2012 Race With Attack on Obama (blogs.wsj.com)
- Tim Pawlenty shrinks as a candidate (in a good way) (virginiavirtucon.wordpress.com)
- Tim Pawlenty rising? (politico.com)
- Tim Pawlenty Announces He’ll Run for President in 2012 (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Tim Pawlenty Release Video To Announce He’s Announcing He’s Running For President (minx.cc)
- Re: Pawlenty’s Truth (swampland.time.com)