Sixty-three percent (63%) of consumers agree that the United States is in a recession, while 20% say it is not. Sixty-one percent (61%) of investors believe we are in an economic recession, but one-in-four (25%) disagrees.
President Obama claims we are not in a recession, the stimulus has worked and their are not 13 million Americans out of work…But of course the Labor Dept. has said otherwise….And the American voter thinks other wise….
But do not take my word for it……Take theirs…..Click on the banner below to read the whole article
- White House seeking to boost post-recession travel (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Goldman’s Hatzius: The next US recession “is years away” (investmentpostcards.com)
- Obama Begins European Trip with Stop in Ireland (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Obama Approval Rating Hits 60 Percent: Should Republicans even bother next year? (politics.ie)
- Obama Focusing Like A Laser On Important World Issues Golf And When To Declare “Mission Accomplished” On Economic Recovery (minx.cc)
- 3 in 5 now approve of Obama after the bin Laden killing (chron.com)
- Exports have fully recovered, but hold the champagne (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- UK economic profile of recession and recovery (telegraph.co.uk)
- Majority Say Nation Still in Recession (politicalwire.com)
- Economic Recession Continues To Hit Nonprofits Hard (huffingtonpost.com)