With Mike Huckabee‘s announcement yesterday that he WOULD not be seeking the nomination of the Republican party. That has cleared the path for Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich to win the nomination. I still get blinded sided by Ron Paul supporters who e-mail me and tell me that Ron Paul is going to win the nomination as cool as that sounds. It is not going to happen.
Your top 3 Republican candidates are Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Tim Pawlenty. I look for Mike Huckabee to stump for Tim Pawlenty. But even with his support Tim Pawlenty is no Mike Huckabee. Laving the field wide open for Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich. Both these guys have some baggage, but who doesn’t?
Mitt Romney has Romney-care that is still haunting him and Newt Gingrich has his divorce :Which in my opinion doesn’t matter” But your holy rolling far right conservatives things that is all that matters.
None the less this election cycle is starting to take shape we are still waiting on Trump and Palin to make their decisions. I think neither one will run but I hope I am wrong, Trump and Palin both equals major ratings so coming from someone who NEEDS more blog hits I can only hope and pray they decide to run and add some much needed flavor to the list.
- As big as 1860! (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Huckabee ‘says no’, widens open GOP field (msnbc.msn.com)
- Field Inspection: Mitt, Newt and Huck (ticketpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Huckabee won’t run in 2012 (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich announces presidential campaign (cbsnews.com)
- Ron Paul Ahead of Romney & Palin According to Zogby Poll (nyletterpress.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich Announces 2012 White House Run (politics.ie)
- As Predicted, Here’s Your Newspaper Article Touting Gingrich As A Man Of Ideas (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mike Huckabee Tops Gingrich, Romney In Republican Pack of Presidential Hopeful Hate Leaders (queerty.com)
- Huckabee Leaves Power Vacuum in Already Weak GOP Field (swampland.time.com)
- Mike Huckabee Not Running For President in 2012 (huffingtonpost.com)
- Huckabee opts out of US 2012 bid (bbc.co.uk)
- The GOP’s ’12 options keep dwindling (salon.com)
- Raymond Schillinger: Newt Gingrich Announces His Candidacy for Worst Video of the 2012 Campaign (huffingtonpost.com)
- Newt Gingrich Also Has A Healthcare Reform Problem (alan.com)
- Why Newt could win (cbsnews.com)
- Gingrich In: But Can Newt Seem New Again? – NPR (news.google.com)
- Run Newt Run (Guest Voice) (themoderatevoice.com)