There is nothing more that I dislike then someone who says one thing and does another. John Boehner is nothing more then the male version of Nancy Pelosi. She rubber stamped every single thing that Obama handed her and now it seems that John Boehner is doing the exact same thing.
John Boehner is now saying that it is imperative that we raise the debt ceiling. When just a week ago he was saying it wasn’t. John Boehner is taking the American voters as a joke and this is going to cost him and probably many Republicans as well. Just when you thought the party was heading back to it’s roots with smaller Govt. and financial responsibility. Raising the debt ceiling is like getting a higher credit line when you still in debt. It is disastrous and not called for, in watching this all unfold is like watching a circus act. President Obama is acting more Republican then John Boehner or Mitch McConnell. This is very disturbing to say the least.
If you raise the debt ceiling all your going to do is keep borrowing money from places like CHINA, then you will have to raise the debt ceiling again then again. The Liberals biggest argument is that “we have to invest in America” but what they do not tell you is exactly what in the hell they are investing in. What are they investing the taxpayers money in? Why can’t they tell us what they are investing in? More questions than answers is all you get when dealing with these idiots.
The people that was sent to stand up for the American taxpayers are the ones that are just rubber stamping everything Obama sends them. When will these politicians realize that the way of Washington has changed. Boehner claims that the house of reps. is the peoples house but yet he does exactly the opposite of what the people want. We will be following this developing story very closely and watching what Republicans vote to increase Obama’s charge card. The democrats will automatically drop to one knee waiting to be anointed by the “all mighty” one. But the Republicans who do this will only be going against everything they campaign for and basically be pulling an Obama of 2008, basket full of promises, hope and change but instead give is a basket full of BULL S**T….
WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE………..
- Boehner To Obama: Let’s Make A Deal On Debt Limit (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama: U.S. could face crisis over debt ceiling (marketwatch.com)
- John Boehner’s “Adult” and “Serious” Approach to Reducing the Deficit: No Tax Increases Ever (firedoglake.com)
- Boehner wants to ‘lock arms’ with Obama on budget deal (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Republican Economist: “It’s Not About The Debt Limit” (duanegraham.wordpress.com)
- Obama Says Debt Default May ‘Unravel’ Global Financial System (businessweek.com)
- Dear John (duanegraham.wordpress.com)
- Boehner says ready to cut U.S. budget deal today (theglobeandmail.com)
- Boehner: We Must ‘Reengage’ With Pakistan (newser.com)
- Kyl May Be Open to Revenue Increases (online.wsj.com)
- Nancy Pelosi Wants To Know How Much It’s Going To Cost Her SF Gays To Defend DOMA (queerty.com)
- John Boehner: DOJ Funds Should Pay To Defend Marriage (huffingtonpost.com)
- Nancy Pelosi “proud” of Obama’s DOMA decision, wary of Boehner reaction (sfgate.com)
- Will Nancy Pelosi save John Boehner and Barack Obama? (thehill.com)
- “John Boehner Discusses Budget Deal, Says GOP Won’t ‘Roll Over’ On Debt (VIDEO)” and related posts (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why Won’t John Boehner Answer Nancy Pelosi’s Letters? (queerty.com)
- Catholics against Boehner (getreligion.org)