Demjanjuk sat in a wheelchair before the judges as they announced their verdict, but showed no reaction.
The court sentenced him to five years in prison. It was not immediately how much credit he would get for time already served.
Demjanjuk’s defense has said it would appeal a conviction.
- Verdict due in Nazi suspect case (bbc.co.uk)
- Verdict expected in Demjanjuk’s Germany trial (cbsnews.com)
- Key dates regarding John Demjanjuk (foxnews.com)
- Alleged Nazi death camp guard Demjanjuk to hear verdict (rt.com)
- Verdict expected in Demjanjuk case (theglobeandmail.com)
- US judge OKs public defender for man in Nazi case (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Defense lawyer assails case against Demjanjuk | The Associated … (sfexaminer.com)
- Demjanjuk attorney disputes trial’s legitimacy (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Verdict expected in John Demjanjuk trial (cbc.ca)
- Demjanjuk Makes No Final Statement at Trial (abcnews.go.com)