No matter how much you try and justifies it War is War whether you are “just” dropping bomb or you have a ground invasion. IT IS the exact same thing, so in fact we are at war with Libya in support of the rebels that we do not even know a thing about. This is the wrong direction for America and sure as hell cannot be helping the economy.
This Administration who has criticized President Bush about “by-passing” Congress has in fact done it themselves. I find it amusing when talking to Democrats that they try to Justify bombing Libya but sitting by and watching Syria get pounded into the dirt. I personally think we should not even be over there but why is Libya so important?
Libya holds some of our debt so there is your answer, Instead of just coming right out and saying hey we are going to help the rebels over throw Qaddafi in return they will dissolve the debt we owe them. This administration plays the human rights card which is blowing up in their faces, with Syria!
Obama is becoming another Bush in fact is becoming more and more like him day in and day out. This is exactly what the PEOPLE did not vote for.
As Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels mulls a presidential run in 2012, he announced plans to sign a bill making Indiana the first state to pull federal funding from Planned Parenthood, a move that could boost his standing among social conservatives.
“I supported this bill from the outset, and the recent addition of language guarding against the spending of tax dollars to support abortions creates no reason to alter my position.” Daniels said in a statement. “The principle involved commands the support of an overwhelming majority of Hoosiers.”
- White House: Syria Not Another Libya (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)
- Qaddafi Forces Attack Tunisia (lezgetreal.com)
- War in Libya (kevinhannigan.com)
- Is the Libyan Civil War Spreading? (outsidethebeltway.com)
- The US War on China (lewrockwell.com)
- UN fails to agree on Syria statement (rt.com)
- America bullies Libya and fears Syria (frankpaulgambino59.wordpress.com)
- Rumsfeld: Ambivalence on Qaddafi ouster harmful (cbsnews.com)
- From sanctions to a Libya-style showdown in Syria (rt.com)
- “NATO to increase targeting of command and control areas in LIbya” and related posts (prairiepundit.blogspot.com)
- ***VICTORY*** Ind. Gov. Daniels to sign Planned Parenthood bill (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Governor Mitch Daniels Makes Indiana First State To Cut Off Planned Parenthood Funding (alan.com)
- Mitch Daniels: Flippity Flippity Flop (skydancingblog.com)
- A Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Planned Parenthood Attack Moves To States (lezgetreal.com)
- Mitch Daniels and Planned Parenthood | Michael Tomasky (guardian.co.uk)
- “The Campaign Waiting for Mitch Daniels” (volokh.com)
- Indiana Votes To Cut Planned Parenthood Funding (npr.org)
- Indiana Governor Weighs Bill That Would Cut Planned Parenthood Funding and Mandate Lying to Women About Abortion (slog.thestranger.com)
- Indiana’s holding Planned Parenthood hostage (hahayourefunny.wordpress.com)