So as the Obama Campaign machine prepares to roar and mow over the Oil companies for supposedly high gas prices..Yes I said supposedly because while the gas prices are very high they will continue to get even higher. SO the White House aka the Obama Administration aka the Obama re-election campaign may want to be careful who they target. Because if it is not OPEC then they are to put it lightly PISSING in the wind, let’s look at exactly where and WHO we get our oil from?
OPEC (Oil Producing Exporting Countries)
We pretty much import oil from just about every nation in the world the list of non OPEC countries can be found HERE.
So to point the finger at Domestic Oil Companies alone would be not only ludicrous but stupid as well this is one thing I agree with Donald Trump on, if one of these “non” Allied countries need help and they need some military support then instead of just going over there for FREE. They can pay us back in OIL. Also we are the customers and being a customer you have great power people just do not know it. If our leadership would stop bowing to these people and instead say hey! Look knock the shit off either sell us the oil at a reasonable rate or take your oil and shove it up you’re a**. That will get their damn attention. But also you have to take in consideration that if we stopped buying oil from the OPEC countries then the only alternative is to DRILL OUR OWN DAMN OIL.
People the problem is you cannot have your cake and eat it too, if you want lower gas prices then DRILL he you want to have “green way of living” then pay 6 bucks a gallon. The whole going green BS is a major factor in as well. You have these environmentalist crying about how we are destroying our environment. Then guess what LIVE with the 6bucks per gallon gas.
Canada most likely is driving the price of OIL up to offset it’s “universal” healthcare program, you know the health care system where everyone has equal coverage and the Govt. or the people pay very high taxes for it. The Canadian health care system is defined as a “single payer” system. This means that the government pays most of the healthcare expenses. Hence why the OIL is so high.
“Common sense is the knack of seeing things as they are, and doing things as they ought to be done.” – C. E. Stowe
- Obama takes on high gas prices (americablog.com)
- Saudi Arabia Spits In The Face Of Everyone Who Wants OPEC To Pump More Oil (businessinsider.com)
- “Saudis: “Too Much Oil on the Market”" and related posts (xrdarabia.org)
- At $4 A Gallon for Gas, The Market’s Oversupplied. Who Knew? (ibloga.blogspot.com)
- OPEC worried by high oil price, patchy global recovery (revolutionizingawareness.com)
- Saudi Cut in Oil Production Stirs Speculation (green.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Pay Me Now, and Pay Me More! (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Oil market oversupplied: Saudis (theglobeandmail.com)
- OPEC: No shortage of crude oil in market (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- “OPEC oil output slips lower, Saudi Arabia misses target” and related posts (snuffysmithsblog.blogspot.com)
- Can We Drill Our Way To Lower Gasoline Prices? (blacksunjournal.com)
- Iran: No emergency OPEC meeting (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Donald Trump: His Crackpot Plan to Lower Gas Prices (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Iran: No emergency OPEC meeting (seattlepi.com)