And they say the Republican Party is fractured? More like the Democrats are still fractured according to sources.
Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Ark. is just the latest Democrat to draw a line in the sand saying “I will need to see a commitment to cut spending and overhaul the tax code in order to vote to raise the $14.3 trillion cap.” See even the Liberals in Washington are worried about this out of control spending spree the President has set us on.
“I need to make sure the government is not paying for a “blank check” with borrowed money.” – Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va.
Reps. Mike Ross, D-Ark. and Dan Boren, D-Okla. Also are joining in on this new marching tune. It is good to see Democrats waking up to the extreme left and to take a stand against them as well. Our country cannot afford to just continue to spend money on worthless projects. How can you spend money that you do not have and not go in debt?
How come when the extreme socialist leftists are asked that one detrimental question the only answer they can give is! UMMM!
- Democratic Sen. Pryor a No on Debt Ceiling Hike Without Spending, Tax Code Fixes (foxnews.com)
- Vulnerable Democrats Side With GOP on Anti-EPA Bill (nytimes.com)
- The House goes on record for the Ryan plan – and worse | Michael Tomasky (guardian.co.uk)
- Senate rejects block to EPA regs (politico.com)
- EPA concerns spill over into budget battle (politico.com)
- Joe Manchin: Government Shutdown Should Prompt Members Of Congress To Forgo Federal Pay (huffingtonpost.com)
- Budget Deal Guarantees Senate Vote on Repeal of Obama Health Care Law (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Another Thousand Words. (lostonthefloor.wordpress.com)
- Ryan Budget Passes House with No Democratic Support (news.firedoglake.com)
- Democrat Joe Manchin Still Doesn’t Think President Obama is Showing Leadership in Shutdown Standoff (blogs.abcnews.com)