Gov. Rick Scott tried this in Florida, while I personally think it is a great idea and should be implemented ASAP and without warning and anyone receiving benefits should be peeing in a cup as I type this. A federal “Liberal” judge thinks otherwise and put a hold on Gov. Scott’s bill. Gov. Rick Scott is appealing the bill!
The heavy Liberal leaning state of Pennsylvania has went on ahead and started the process of drug testing it’s recipients but right now it is only people with felony conviction within the last 5 years but I look for this program to be enacted on a full scale state wide very SOON!
- Florida is the first state requiring drug testing to receive welfare ! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Time to Start Drug Testing Welfare Recipients and Our ELECTED OFFICALS! (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- OUR ELECTED OFFICALS are AGAINST Drug testing of ELECTED OFFICIALS, Hmmm? (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Bill to Drug Test Welfare Recipients Pulled After Amended to Include Lawmakers (clutchmagonline.com)
- OUR ELECTED OFFICALS are AGAINST Drug testing of ELECTED OFFICIALS, Hmmm? (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Democratic legislators keep giving Republicans wedgies over drug testing (dailykos.com)
- Legislator In Favor of Drug Testing Welfare Recipients, Not in Favor of Drug Testing Legislators [Drugs] (jezebel.com)
- Bill which would require drug testing welfare recipients pulled after amended to include legislators (truthsupport.wordpress.com)
- Indiana Democrat foils attempt to mandate drug testing of welfare recipients with sneaky amendment (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Welfare Drug Testing Bill Withdrawn After Amended To Include Testing Lawmakers (tribuneofthepeople.com)