Jon Huntsman has attacked Mitt Romney over his claim to Job Creations. No wonder Huntsman is at the bottom of the barrel of the Republican polls. They must really think Republicans are stupid. Huntsman has worked for Obama as the Ambassador to China and the question that should be on every Republicans mind is…IS HE STILL WORKING OBAMA?
Returning to his former hometown, Republican presidential hopeful Jon Huntsman Jr. took a fresh swing Friday at his rival for the Republican nomination, Mitt Romney, over job creation.
Mr. Huntsman spoke to reporters after touring a high-tech consulting firm, StruckAxiom, which he said located in Salt Lake City in part because of the policies he enacted while he was governor of Utah.
“We want somebody who is able to go up against President [Barack] Obama, who actually has some credibility when it comes to job creation,” he said.
“All you need to do is look at one’s track record while serving in an executive position,” he continued, citing Utah job creation while he was governor, which was near the top nationally, and Massachusetts, which was 47th in new jobs while Mr. Romney was governor there. “Let the numbers guide you.”
The race for the Republican nomination appears to be devolving into two different slug fests. Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, who is betting the store on a strong showing in Iowa, has been taking shots at Rep. Michele Bachmann, a fellow Minnesotan who he has identified as the target he has to take down in the Hawkeye State. Similarly, Mr. Huntsman can only get national traction if he finishes strongly in New Hampshire, where Mr. Romney is leading.
So far, polling does not indicate the attacks have worked in either case.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE LIBERAL AGENDA BY CLICKING THE BANNER BELOW!
- Jon Huntsman, Media Candidate (oliverwillis.com)
- GOP Candidate Gets Second Dose Of Bad News On Home Turf (huffingtonpost.com)
- Huntsman Goes on the Attack (outsidethebeltway.com)
- GOP’s Nice Era Over: Tim Pawlenty, Jon Huntsman ripping on Mitt Romney, Michele Bachmann — but they’re raising the $$ (sfgate.com)
- Democrats Plotting to Support RINO Jon Huntsman in 2012 (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Huntsman goes on offense against Romney (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Huntsman sparks war of words over Romney’s jobs record (thehill.com)
- Huntsman criticizes Romney’s Mass. job performance (sfgate.com)
- Tea Partiers: Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman don’t “have courage” (sfgate.com)
- Huntsman criticizes Romney’s Mass. job performance (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Huntsman campaign keeps up assault on Romney record (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- S.C. Democrat: Huntsman had ‘lips planted’ on Obama ()