I agree, I think we need to cut the subsidies….
U.S. Sens. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) and Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), announced the introduction of the Close Big Oil Tax Loopholes Act, which will put an end to taxpayer handouts to the 5 largest oil companies making record profits, and use the billions in savings to help reduce the deficit. The Senators also called on Republicans to support the effort to close the loopholes and join other Republicans, including Speaker Boehner and Representative Ryan, who have voiced support for cutting subsidies.
CLICK HERE for the full article!
- Dems plot to get $21B from Big Oil (politico.com)
- Senators seek to slash subsidies for 5 biggest oil companies (usatoday.com)
- Dem senators ask House to cut off lawmaker pay in shutdown (thehill.com)
- Exonerated regarding my Pig Remark for McCaskill and Corker (iflizwerequeen.com)
- Democratic Senator Reveals Nearly $300,000 in Unpaid Property Taxes (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Sherrod Brown: John Boehner Asked Obama ‘Right Questions’ On Libya (huffingtonpost.com)
- Senetors Up for REELECTION 2012 + The SCORE CARD (beawaretoday.wordpress.com)
- Reid to Boehner: If you want trillions in cuts, start with ‘welfare for Big Oil’ (dailykos.com)
- MO-Sen: McCaskill holding steady (dailykos.com)
- 2012 Ohio Republican Primary Already Off, Away And Messy (lezgetreal.com)
- Democrats seek to slash subsidies for “Big Oil” (salon.com)
- U.S. Sen. Menendez calls for ending $20B loopholes, tax breaks for oil producers (nj.com)
- Menendez proposes using oil reserves to lower gas prices (nj.com)
- Senator Menendez arrives at Ground Zero for Obama visit, hopes bin Laden’s death brings 9/11 victims’ families closure (nj.com)
- Senator Menendez: “An opportunity to redress this grave injustice to the State of Israel and the Jewish people.” (njlawfirm.wordpress.com)
- Gas prices to fall 50 cents by summer? (hotair.com)
- US Senator Robert Menendez Statement on Israel (njlawfirm.wordpress.com)
- Senator Menendez speaks out against proposed Pell Grant cuts (nj.com)